WANT TO ENJOY TOKYO WITH YOUR BABY, WITH THE LEAST STRESS AND THE MOST FUN?
Let me show you how!
Maybe you are planning to visit Tokyo soon for vacation, but are worried about traveling in such a big city with your baby.
Or you’ve been to Tokyo before, so you kind of know what to expect, but in the back of your mind you are anxious as this will be the first time with an infant in tow.
Or maybe you are moving to Tokyo soon and wondering how on earth you are going to navigate all the train stations and elevators, not to mention how to find the baby-friendly cafes, sightseeing spots and playgrounds.
ALL YOU NEED IS A PLAN
A clear, step-by-step plan for navigating Tokyo and locating the baby-friendly sightseeing spots, fashion shops, cafes, nursing rooms, and playgrounds.
A plan that will keep your baby happy, so you can enjoy this special time for YOU.
The Tokyo Guide can help you make this happen.
THE TOKYO GUIDE
The Tokyo Guide is an Ebook, Map, and video tutorial series highlighting the Top 10 Baby-Friendly Locations in Tokyo:
2.Ginza / Yurakucho
5.Harajuku / Omotesando
Kyoto Guide is included as bonus online guide for members of the Tokyo Guide. Kyoto Guide ebook will be released soon!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Includes 12 x Tokyo Guide eBooks (color PDF), which you can download and save on your PC, tablet and smartphone, including +250 locations of the following hot spots:
- Baby-friendly sightseeing
- Child-friendly cafes & restaurants
- Parks and playgrounds
- Nursing rooms
- Best shopping baby fashion, accessories, and souvenirs
As well as essential tips:
- Which train stations should I avoid with a stroller?
- What happens if my baby gets sick?
- Where can I find an English speaking paediatrician?
- Where can I buy diapers?
- Where can I buy baby food?
- Plus maps of all the locations, and essential baby terms translated into Japanese to make your time in Tokyo a whole lot easier.
PLUS NEW UPDATES!
- May 2018 – Kyoto online guide updated
- March 2018 – KYOTO online guide added
- Jan 2018 – 3rd Edition The Tokyo Guide released
- Oct 2017 – Virtual Tour Guides added
- Sep 2017 – Baby Food Guide added
- Health and Beauty Guide added
- Mistakes to Avoid guide added
- Aug 2017 – Child-Friendly Hotels
- Airbnb Guide added
- Feb 2017 – Lifetime Membership launched
- Oct 2016 – 2nd Edition launched
- Jan 2015 – 1st Edition launched
Watch the video to the end to see the awesome drone shot of Shinjuku!
WHAT THEY SAY
“Kate’s Guide was a lifesaver!! I spent a month in Tokyo with my then 16 month old son. My husband was directing a TV show in Tokyo, and luckily for me, the cinematographer’s wife also flew out from LA with her 6 month old daughter and 3 year old son. We were a #squad. Every day, we picked a place from the Guide and went (on foot/stroller/baby carrier, by taxi, and even via subway)! I have even recommended the Guide for my childless friends bc it is so easy to follow. Too many favorites to list, but the day trip to Jiyugaoka was so special. Thank you, Kate! We can’t wait to go back!!! P.S. Kate’s blog and Instagram helped, too! xx”
“I traveled to Tokyo several times with my daughter who is now almost 2. On our first trip she was 3 months and having your guide helped me find great places where we could both enjoy Tokyo and I wouldn’t be stressed out about finding facilities to change her etc. Loved the guide and found the suggestions incredibly helpful.”
“We had an awesome trip to Tokyo and your guide was invaluable for navigating the train stations with a stroller. We took lots of your suggestions for great restaurants and fun kid friendly places like the Robot Park and the Kitte rooftop. Thank you!”
“Hi Kate! Just got back from Tokyo…and really your ebook was my savior! Take care xx”
“The eBook is really thorough, it boosts my confidence just by going through it!
My husband, our 1 yo baby, and I will visit Tokyo early Sept.”
“We are back from Japan, and had a great time. We spent 2 weeks in Tokyo. This was our 2nd trip to Japan but our first with our 10 month old baby, and having your guide made things much easier. Being able to find playrooms close to the locations we were visiting was really great, and made our trip much more enjoyable. We particularly enjoyed the one at the Loft in Shibuya!”
Raoul and Kristin
TV Presenter for NHK World Japan TV
My name is Kate Neath, founder of Tokyo Urban Baby and creator of THE TOKYO GUIDE.
My goal is to help you enjoy Tokyo with your baby!
I have been living in Japan for over 10 years, and I know how hard it can be to travel here with a baby and find your way around Tokyo.
My first outing was a disaster – I was perched on the edge of a stool in Sega Fredo coffee shop in Naka-Meguro, trying to breastfeed my suddenly crying and hungry baby, and then trying to change a pooy nappy on a small bench next to the sink in the cafe toilet!
After that experience, I started to research online in Japanese and do exploring around the city, and gradually my list and knowledge of all the hidden baby-friendly places grew.
I wanted to share all these finds with other parents in the same situation as me, so I started Tokyo Urban Baby with video tutorials, maps, and photos to make it as easy as possible to find all these wonderful baby-friendly places.
As Tokyo Urban Baby grew, I started to receive emails from parents traveling to Tokyo with their baby and asking for advice. It was then that I realised I needed to create a guidebook to organise all my information, tips and advice in one place. This led to the launch of The Tokyo Guide!
Tokyo is actually one of the most baby-friendly cities in the world. You just need to know where to go, and how to get there.
I hope you love The Tokyo Guide as much as I do, and I look forward to meeting you inside the members site!
Kate Neath bio:
- Currently working at the No. 1 eCommerce company in Japan (2015-current)
- TV Presenter for Japanese television broadcaster NHK WORLD
- 5 Years Marketing Experience with an international company based in Tokyo (2008-2014)
- Graduate of Japan Market Expansion Competition (JMEC)
- Ph.D. Animal Science from Tsukuba University, Japan
- Fluent in Japanese
- Coordinator of Tokyo Pregnancy Group (TPG) 2011
- Founder of Tokyo Urban Baby, established in Jan 2012
- eCommerce entrepreneur – opening of online shop Sep 2012
- Creator of THE TOKYO GUIDE – Essential Guide to the Top 10 Baby-Friendly Locations in Tokyo