Includes 2 Ebooks + 10 Bonus Guides!
To celebrate the launch of my NEW Kyoto Guide and Spring in Japan, I am offering 30% OFF coupon for the Full Package
Coupon expires 31st May 2019
Welcome to The Full Package!
Want to enjoy Tokyo (and Kyoto!) with your baby, with the least stress and the most fun?
Let me show you how!
ALL YOU NEED IS A PLAN
A clear, step-by-step plan for navigating Tokyo and Kyoto, and locating all the baby-friendly sightseeing spots, fashion shops, cafes, nursing rooms, and playgrounds.
A plan that will keep your baby happy, so you can enjoy this special time for YOU
This special Full Package can help you make this happen!
The Full Package includes BOTH the Tokyo Guide Ebook and Kyoto Guide Ebook, as well as lifetime access to the special members section on my website including posts for members-only, online Maps and video tutorial series.
Full Package includes:
- Lifetime membership
- Access to all members-only posts (including free downloads of all future updates)
- Interactive Map of all locations
- The Tokyo Guide Ebook
- The Kyoto Guide Ebook
10 Bonus Guides:
- BONUS – Asakusa Bonus Guide
- BONUS – Hotel and Airbnb Guide
- BONUS – Seasons and Climate Guide
- BONUS – How to Dress Your Baby Guide
- BONUS – Japanese Baby Food Guide
- BONUS – Health and Beauty Guide
- BONUS – Earthquake Preparedness Guide
- BONUS – 10 Mistakes to Avoid (when traveling in Japan with a baby)
- BONUS – 5 Train Station tutorials (how to navigate with a stroller)
- BONUS – 10 Virtual Tours of Tokyo’s main sites (interactive visual guide how to enjoy with a baby)
About The Tokyo Guide Ebook:
The Tokyo Guide Ebook (colour PDF) highlights the Top 10 Baby-Friendly Locations in Tokyo:
- Tokyo Station
- Ginza / Yurakucho
- Tokyo Midtown
- Roppongi Hills
- Harajuku / Omotesando
About The Kyoto Guide Ebook:
The Kyoto Guide highlights the following 5 Top Baby-friendly Locations in Kyoto:
- Kyoto Station area (including temples on north and south side)
- Fushimi Inari shrine area
- Kiyomizu-dera area (including surrounding sightseeing areas)
- Gion area
- Kyoto Imperial Palace area (including Nijo Castle area)
What is covered in the Ebooks?
The Tokyo and Kyoto guide cover the following hot spots:
- Baby-friendly sightseeing
- Child-friendly cafes & restaurants
- Parks and playgrounds
- Nursing rooms
- Best shopping baby fashion, accessories, and souvenirs
As well as essential tips:
- Which train stations should I avoid with a stroller?
- What happens if my baby gets sick?
- Where can I find an English speaking paediatrician?
- Where can I buy diapers?
- Where can I buy baby food?
- Plus maps of all the locations, and essential baby terms translated into Japanese to make your time in Tokyo a whole lot easier.
PLUS NEW UPDATES to the members section!
- May 2019 – Kyoto online guide updated
- Jan 2019 – Kyoto Guide ebook launched
- May 2018 – Kyoto online guide updated
- Jan 2018 – 3rd Edition The Tokyo Guide released
- Oct 2017 – Virtual Tour Guides added
- Sep 2017 – Baby Food Guide added
- Health and Beauty Guide added
- Mistakes to Avoid guide added
- Aug 2017 – Child-Friendly Hotels
- Airbnb Guide added
- Feb 2017 – Lifetime Membership launched
- Oct 2016 – 2nd Edition launched
- Jan 2015 – 1st Edition launched
- Have you already read the details about the Tokyo Guide? See The Tokyo Guide details here!
- Do you want to take a peak inside the members section? See inside here!
How to purchase: Click on the black “Add To Order” button and complete payment with PayPal or Credit Card.
Login Details: After payment, you will immediately receive an email with your ID and login for the members section of Tokyo Urban Baby. If you don’t receive the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- “We had an awesome trip to Tokyo and your guide was invaluable for navigating the train stations with a stroller. We took lots of your suggestions for great restaurants and fun kid friendly places. Thank you!” – Christy Clark
- “Hi Kate! Just got back from Tokyo…and really your ebook was my savior!” – Radmilla
- “The eBook is really thorough, it boosts my confidence just by going through it! My husband, our 1 yo baby, and I will visit Tokyo early Sept.” – Jessy
If you have any questions, please let me know: email@example.com