Welcome to The Tokyo Guide Ebook!
Want to enjoy Tokyo with your baby with the least stress and the most fun?
Let me show you how!
- Maybe you are planning to visit Tokyo soon for vacation, but are worried about traveling in such a big city with your baby.
- Or you’ve been to Tokyo before, so you kind of know what to expect, but in the back of your mind you are anxious as this will be the first time with an infant in tow.
- Or maybe you are moving to Tokyo soon and wondering how on earth you are going to navigate all the train stations and elevators, not to mention how to find the baby-friendly cafes, sightseeing spots and playgrounds.
ALL YOU NEED IS A PLAN
A clear, step-by-step plan for navigating Tokyo and locating the baby-friendly sightseeing spots, fashion shops, cafes, nursing rooms, and playgrounds.
A plan that will keep your baby happy, so you can enjoy this special time for YOU
The Tokyo Guide can help you make this happen!
The Tokyo Guide is an Ebook (colour PDF) highlighting the Top 10 Baby-Friendly Locations in Tokyo:
- Tokyo Station
- Ginza / Yurakucho
- Tokyo Midtown
- Roppongi Hills
- Harajuku / Omotesando
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Includes The Tokyo Guide eBooks (color PDF), which you can download and save on your PC, tablet and smartphone, including +250 locations of the following hot spots:
- Baby-friendly sightseeing
- Child-friendly cafes & restaurants
- Parks and playgrounds
- Nursing rooms
- Best shopping baby fashion, accessories, and souvenirs
As well as essential tips:
- Which train stations should I avoid with a stroller?
- What happens if my baby gets sick?
- Where can I find an English speaking paediatrician?
- Where can I buy diapers?
- Where can I buy baby food?
- Plus maps of all the locations, and essential baby terms translated into Japanese to make your time in Tokyo a whole lot easier.
How to purchase: Click on the black “Add To Order” button on this page and complete payment with PayPal or Credit Card.
Login Details: After payment, you will immediately receive an email containing the link to download The Tokyo Guide Ebook. Make sure you save it to your device! If you don’t receive the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- “We had an awesome trip to Tokyo and your guide was invaluable for navigating the train stations with a stroller. We took lots of your suggestions for great restaurants and fun kid friendly places. Thank you!” – Christy Clark
- “Hi Kate! Just got back from Tokyo…and really your ebook was my savior!” – Radmilla
- “The eBook is really thorough, it boosts my confidence just by going through it! My husband, our 1 yo baby, and I will visit Tokyo early Sept.” – Jessy
If you have any questions, please let me know! email@example.com