HOW TO SIGN UP
Tokyo Urban Baby is a membership site, so you “Sign up” and receive your own individual ID and password, which will give you access to the members section, the video tutorials and your downloads!
Simply add “The Tokyo Guide” to your shopping cart, enter your details and checkout, and you will get instant access to the “Members” section in the top menu.
You can then immediately start downloading your ebooks and start planning your day trips in Tokyo with your baby!
Peek Inside The Tokyo Guide Members Area:
Top 10 Categories
THE TOKYO GUIDE
NEW 3rd Edition, 2018
I am SO excited to bring you the 3rd Edition of The Tokyo Guide. The 1st Edition was launched in January 2015 and within months of the release hundreds of mums and dads from all around the world had purchased my ebook and were using it to nd their way around Tokyo.
Then in October 2016, thanks to the positive and exciting feedback from everyone, I decided to make the Tokyo Guide even bigger by including over 50 more baby-friendly restaurants.
Now I bring to you the 3rd Edition! In this edition I have expanded the guide with baby-friendly hotels and Airbnb tips, baby food guide, and my favourite day trips. I have also added a huge vault of virtual tour videos and downloadable guides to the members section on Tokyo Urban Baby, so make sure you check it out!
High value, guaranteed
The cost for The Tokyo Guide is 6,980yen.
This is the same cost as a one-way ticket for two on the Narita Express, the main express train from Narita Airport to Tokyo.
It is also comparable cost to a typical family dinner in Tokyo.
Another way to think about it, is that it is about the same price as a haircut (or cheaper!).
The great thing is that The Tokyo Guide is not only affordable, but most importantly it is highly valuable.
Compared to the cost of having a tour guide or a travel concierge, which can cost hundreds of dollars, the Tokyo Guide provides you fantastic value with all the information, tools, and my personal 1st-hand advice to create your own day trips especially for your family.
The Tokyo Guide is fantastic for making your life easier. I am confident you will find it invaluable for your travels too.
Jacqui Miyabayashi - the Tokyo Guide is "gold"
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I guarantee The Tokyo Guide will help you
I guarantee that The Tokyo Guide will help you to plan your day trips in Tokyo with your baby.
If it is not what you expected, please let me know.
I offer a full money back guarantee within 48 hours of purchase.
Please note that I will ask some questions before processing the refund, to better understand how I can further improve The Tokyo Guide.
IS IT FOR YOU?
Is The Tokyo Guide suited for YOU?
The Tokyo Guide is perfect for you if:
- You have a baby or toddler (newborn to 3 years) – The Tokyo Guide includes information specific for this age group, such as baby nursing rooms for feeding and changing diapers, essential information such as where to buy diapers and baby food, and information to keep your baby happy such as indoor and outdoor playgrounds, so you can focus on sightseeing, shopping, and relaxing
- You want to visit the Top 10 Baby-Friendly Locations in Tokyo: 1) Tokyo, 2) Ginza / Yurakucho, 3) Tokyo Midtown, 4) Roppongi Hills, 5) Harajuku / Omotesando, 6) Shinjuku, 7) Shibuya, 8) Daikanyama, 9) Jiyugaoka, and 10) Futako-Tamagawa.
- You want the information that The Tokyo Guide provides: baby-friendly sightseeing spots, shopping destinations (baby fashion and accessories), play areas (indoor /outdoor playgrounds and rooftop gardens), baby-friendly cafes (all stroller-friendly), and baby nursing rooms. The Tokyo Guide is also perfect for you if you want extra information to organise and plan your day trips in Tokyo, such as where to buy diapers, milk formula, wipes, baby food, and advice for the train station.
The Tokyo Guide may not be suitable for you if:
- Your child is over 3 years age
- You want to visit places that are not included in the Top 10 Baby-Friendly Locations in Tokyo.
- You want information that is outside the scope of The Tokyo Guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When I purchase the e-book, can I put it on my iphone, my iPad, as well as my husband’s iPhone?
A. Yes. You can save the ebook on all your devices including your smartphone (iPhone and Android), tablet, and your partner’s phone too. The purchase of The Tokyo Guide is for your family. Simply click on the ebook “download” links, and it will open the ebook on your device as a new page. Then save the ebook in the “iBook” app on your iPhone and iPad (or corresponding app on Android) so you will have constant immediate access.
Q. I will not have Internet access while we are traveling. Our hotel has Wi-Fi. However, we will not have Internet access while we are out during the day. Do I need constant wifi access when using your e-guide?
A. You don’t need Wi-Fi to access the ebook. It is the same as a book, so once you download it to your device, you will have constant access whenever you need it.