I found this amazing new vegan cafe last week. I thought it was too modern to be baby-friendly, but I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in to find it IS baby-friendly!
Make sure you visit if you are in Jiyugaoka!
- Name: Shiro
- Address: 2-9-14 Jiyugaoka, Meguro, Tokyo
- Stroller-friendly: Yes (there is a ramp at the entrance for easy access, and you can keep your stroller with you at your table)
- Baby high chairs: yes
- Nappy change table: no (but there is a large bench space in the toilet that you can use)
- Kids menu: no (but the vegan menu is delicious!)
- Click here for Website link
- Google map link
Beautiful entrance to the Shiro shop and vegan cafe
Ramp access so it is easy to enter with a stroller
The cafe is on the ground floor, and there is also an underground level with beauty products
Another photo of the beautiful interior. It is so lovely inside. A wonderful place to sit and have a coffee!
Love the bathroom. Beautiful sink!
Toilet has a child seat (you can see it on the right-hand side) which is great if you have a toddler!
Large bench space (there wasn’t a nappy change table in the toilet, but you could definitely utilize the bench space if you need)
I ordered the ginger chai latte which was delicious! The staff said this is a popular drink
I ordered the pancakes which were delicious!
LOVE this poster!