If you are in Ginza in the early morning, make sure you go to this restaurant for breakfast! It has a fantastic balcony with views of the Ginza shopping streets below. So beautiful!
I went to Ginza with my kids at about 8:30am in the morning to beat the crowds. Unfortunately we couldn’t get a table at Bills Ginza (need to make a booking in advance), but luckily we could get into Eggs ‘n Things!
Highly recommend dining here. Make sure you get there early so you can get a table on the balcony:)
- Name: Eggs ‘n Things Ginza
- Address: 4F Kirarito Ginza, 1-8-19 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Diaper change table: Yes (in the all access toilet on the same floor as the restaurant)
- Stroller-friendly: Yes (there is elevator to 4th floor and you can keep your stroller with you at your table. If it gets super busy, they may ask you to keep your stroller at the entrance if you are not using it)
- Click here for the Website Link
- Google map link