I stayed at this guesthouse in Kyoto this year. It was fantastic!
- This is a small apartment with your own key
- The apartment is fully equipped with kitchen, fridge, microwave, washing machine, cooking utensils, plates and cutlery. So you can stock up on food and cook in the kitchen. This is great for saving money as well as enables you to cook for your kids. Particularly convenient if you want to cook baby food for your baby/toddler!
- Great location in the heart of Kiyomizudera temple and the famous Sannenzaka steps (which is fantastic so you can walk up the steps to the temple at sunrise and sunset)
- Close to restaurants and cafes on the main street between Sannenzaka and Ninnenzaka steps
- Easy check-in (there is a locked box at the front entrance, so you can easily get your key to your apartment if you arrive late).
- Name: Kiyomizu Sannenzaka – Guest House in Kyoto
- Address: 2-257-4 Kiyomizu, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto
- Click here for website link (I booked on booking.com)
- Google map link
Make sure you check it out if you are looking for a hotel room with a kitchen!