This is the most amazing hidden restaurant in Tokyu Plaza, Omotesando!
We were very lucky it was relatively quiet on the day we were there, so we had our choice of tables. We decided to sit outside with a view over the famous Omotesando crossing. It was fantastic!
- Baby-Friendly – Serendity 3 restaurant is located in Tokyu Plaza building, Omotesando. So there is access to elevator, as well as baby nursing room and diaper change tables on the 4F of the building. So it is very stroller and baby-friendly. My only note is that this building can become very busy on the weekends, so the elevator and toilets can become crowded. When my kids needed to go to the toilet, the women in the queue for the toilet kindly let me jump to the queue so my children could quickly go to the toilet. So if you are in a similar situation and there is a queue for the toilet, don’t hesitate to ask them if you can go first. Also on the 5F there are toys on sale at Tokyu Hands, and there is Starbucks on the 6F with a rooftop garden, so you could easily spend a few hours in this building with your kids if you need to!
- Stroller friendly – The restaurant has both indoor and outside seating. The staff were extremely friendly and they said I can take my stroller with me and keep it at the table if I would like to. I decided to park my stroller in the corner, but if my daughter was asleep in my stroller it was a relief that I could keep it with me at the table.
- Delicious food – I ordered the pizza and the burger and both were very fresh and delicious! The pizza base was particularly soft which was fantastic, so it was easy for my kids to eat. They didn’t have a kids menu, but it was fine as a special treat and we enjoyed sharing the food. The dessert was the real highlight!
- Name: Serendipity 3
- Address: 3F Tokyu Plaza Omotesando, 4‐30‐3 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Baby high chair: Yes
- Nursing room: Yes (on 4F)
- Diaper change table: Yes (on 4f)
- Stroller-friendly: Yes
- Children’s menu: no (my kids had pizza which was very fresh and delicious, and the pasta is also good!)
- Google map link