After sightseeing in Kyoto, your kids will most likely need a break. This is a fantastic place to spend a few hours playing, resting, shopping, and eating!
Where is it?
Isetan Department Store in Kyoto Station!
It may seem easy, but it is extremely likely you will overlook this awesome kids floor unless you go searching for it.
The whole floor is dedicated to children, from babies to toddlers to young children, so you can completely relax and let them run around and enjoy themselves!
How to Enjoy
I highly recommend going to this location in either 2 patterns:
- Go for a few hours in the morning, followed by lunch at the child-friendly restaurant.
- Or you could do sightseeing in the morning, and then go there at about 11:30am for an early lunch and then let your child play and relax after lunch.
The reason to go there for lunch is because the child-friendly restaurant on this floor only has the kids set meal and baby food at lunchtime (not dinner time). If you DO go there in the evening, I recommend to have dinner at the Moletto child-friendly restaurant on 11F.
- Location: Kyoto Isetan department store (7th floor)
- Nursing rooms: yes
- Diaper change tables: yes
- Child-friendly restaurant: yes (IMPORTANT: only serves kids meal and baby food at lunchtime). If you want to have dinner, I recommend Moletto.
- Play space: yes
- Babysitting service: yes
- Toys and clothing shops: yes
- Kids hair salon: yes (Zusso)
- Website link
- Google map link