It is often difficult to find a baby-friendly restaurant in Kyoto, so make sure you make a note of this restaurant!
This is a popular restaurant in an old Japanese ryokan with a stunning garden view, and is located close to Nanzenji temple (just north of Maruyama Park).
- Name: Yachiyo
- Baby-friendly: yes
- Diaper-Changing table/space: yes
- Private dining rooms available: yes
- Okay to bring your own baby food: yes
- Children’s food plate available: yes
- Okay to bring your stroller into the restaurant: yes
- Cost: Lunch is approx. 3,000yen
- Website link
- Google map link