Do you want to enjoy a Japanese hot spring PLUS a baby-friendly restaurant?
This is your chance to pamper yourself in a very convenient location next to Kyoto Station!
If you are too tired to go to the north of Kyoto for hot spring experience, why not simply stay at this hotel and enjoy the hot springs baths and enjoy delicious meals in the baby-friendly restaurant:)
Alternatively you could just visit for the lunch!
I recently stayed close to this hotel and I highly recommend visiting this restaurant for lunch if you are in the area. It can be really hard to find baby-friendly restaurants in Kyoto, so definitely keep a note of this one just in case you need it!
- Name of restaurant: Restaurant Eijuan (Japanese: レストラン栄寿庵)
- Location: 1st Floor of Hatoya Hotel
- Phone number: 075-343-8108
- Address: 802 Minamifudondocho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture
- Address in Japanese: 京都市下京区西洞院通塩小路下ル南不動堂町802番地
- How to get there: 5min walk from Kyoto Station
- Type of cuisine: Traditional Kyoto cuisine (Japanese-style)
- Baby-friendly: yes
- Child-seats available: yes
- Diaper-Changing table/space: yes
- Okay to bring your own baby food: yes
- Okay to take stroller inside the restaurant: yes
- Cost: approx. 3,000-4,000yen
- Hours: Lunch 11:30am-2:30pm (last order 2pm), Cafe time 2-5pm, Dinner 5-10pm (last order 9pm)
- Website link
- Google map link