- Roppongi Hills – there is a wonderful family room on B2 floor with crawling space for babies. This space is quite open and has a window, so it is great to hang out!
- Tokyo Midtown in Roppongi – there is an enclosed crawling space for babies in the family room.
- Muji shop in Yurakucho/Ginza – this has crawling space for babies in the play area. It is quite busy with babies and toddlers, but it is lots of fun!
- Mitsukoshi Department Store in Ginza – this has crawling space for babies on 9F rooftop garden (there is special indoor room for babies)
- Takashimaya Department store in Shinjuku – there is a padded area for babies on the 9F kids area. Great for taking a rest from shopping!
Actually, now I remember more! These are also my favourites!
6. Muji in Shibuya – fantastic play area for babies in the kids play area
7. Seibu in Shibuya – special padded area especially for babies – perfect for crawling, tummy time, and standing up
Hope this helps and have a wonderful time!