This is too cute!
If you have a baby and you want to experience Japanese “Baby Art” photography, don’t miss this!
Japanese Baby Art Photography Event
- Date: 8th Feb 2018
- Cost: 1,500yen (rental costumes cost 500yen), discounts for siblings
- Age recommendation: 2-8 mth babies
- Time: 7min (3 families per 30min)
- Location: Aeon Mall, Hinode
- Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/jwDTqD4upZA2
- Event page: https://coubic.com/studio-b-kids/231183
- Homepage: www.studiob-kids.info
- Reservation page: www.coubic.com/studio-b-kids
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/nekoron_de_art
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/nekoron_de_art
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/nekorondeart
Click on the event page link to make a reservation. The details are in Japanese, so if you can’t read Japanese make sure you ask a Japanese friend to help you! If you are traveling in Tokyo, you could ask your hotel concierge to make a booking for you 🙂