Would your children like to meet Santa Claus?
If you live in Tokyo, I am sure you will agree that it is quite difficult to meet Santa Claus here!
So to provide a unique opportunity for children to meet Santa Claus, we will be holding a special spontaneous event this weekend for 5 lucky families!
I have 5 free tickets to this exclusive Christmas Event, so if you would like to join with your children please RSVP asap.
The first 5 people to RSVP will get a ticket!
Here are the details:
Tokyo Urban Baby Christmas Event
- Date: Sunday 3rd Dec, 2017
- Time: 1:30-3:30pm
- Location: A secret cafe near Ichigaya Station (details provided to the winners)
- Capacity: 5 Families
- Includes: Hot Chocolate and treats, Christmas craft workshop, and a special visit from Santa Claus!
- Who will join: I will be there! Plus the 5 winning families who are the first to RSVP! It will be an exclusive and intimate event, so it is a wonderful time for me to meet you in person and have fun chatting about all the baby-friendly places in Tokyo, as well as to meet with Santa!
- Photos: There will be a photographer at the event who can take photos of your family and Santa Claus, and we will send you the photos after the event (Please kindly note that we would like to post the photos on Facebook/Instagram after the event to share all the fun, so if you have any questions please do let me know!)
- What to bring: A gift for your child, so that Santa can put it in his Santa sack and give it to your child as a surprise present.
- RSVP: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to join! The first 5 families to RSVP will get a ticket!
This event is a special collaboration with Guy “Supagaijin” Totaro’s family entertainment company GAETANO Co KK. Originally from Los Angeles, Guy is a multi-talented entertainer, actor and narrator who has lived in Japan for many years. His charity program “Niko Niko Taishi” (Smile Ambassadors) contributed greatly to the post 3/11 Tohoku relief effort.
I recently had lunch with Guy and he had this fabulous idea to host a special Christmas event for Tokyo Urban Baby readers. Guy happens to have a direct line to Santa Claus 🙂 and he has arranged for a special visit for 5 families who follow Tokyo Urban Baby.
If you have any questions, please let me know!
Please note that only the first 5 families to RSVP will be able to attend, so please RSVP asap if you are free on Sunday and want to join!
Just email me for the chance to win a ticket! – email@example.com
Looking forward to your email!