Here are all my top recommendations for Kiroro!
Kiroro is a great family resort.
It is easily accessed from Sapporo and is close to the seaside town “Otaru”, so it is particularly a good resort if you would like take some day trips into town and enjoy the amazing seafood that Otaru is famous for.
There are 2 ski-in ski-out hotels to choose from – The Sheraton and Tribute Portfolio Hotel.
- Kids ski lesson: group lessons available in English for age groups 3-12, and snowboarding lessons for ages 6-12 years <https://www.kiroro.co.jp/ski_kids_lesson/ >
- Kids activities: Snow park playground, snow bubble ball, snow mobile, snow rafting <https://www.kiroro.co.jp/winter-activities/ >
- Babysitting service: there is no babysitting service listed, however the kids ski lesson looks fabulous which is like a daycare in itself. Click on the link here <https://www.kiroro.co.jp/ski_kids_lesson/ > and scroll to the bottom to see the photos of the daycare program
- Accommodation – there are 2 hotels in this resort:
- How to get there: 1 hour by car from Sapporo (1.5 hours from New Chitose Airport)
- Address: 128-1 Aza-Tokiwa, Akaigawa-mura, Yoichi-gun, Hokkaido
Photo: Kiroro Resort