I am super excited that there are a growing number of restaurants that are offering breakfast AND open bright and early!
This is perfect for parents with young children that wake up at the crack of dawn and are in much need of a good coffee and pancakes.
Last week my sister and her family were in town, so we met up for breakfast a couple of times to enjoy as much of the day with each other as possible.
I had been wanting to visit Eggs’n Things for a LONG time, so I was so happy to finally go there!
I am a big fan of Eggs Benedict, and there’s was definitely worth the wait.
Eggs’n Things in Harajuku
- Restaurant name: Eggs’n Things
- Phone: 03-5775-5735
- Address: 4-30-2 Jingumae Shibuya Tokyo
- Address in Japanese: 東京都 渋谷区 神宮前 4-30-2
- Location: see map below
- Time: 8:00〜22:30（L.O 21:30) open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, open on Sundays
- Price: 1,000-2,000 yen
- Child seat: yes
- Diaper change table: no (I used the bench in the toilet), you could alternatively use the diaper change table in Tokyo Plaza 4F nursing room which is located around the corner
- See details on the Eggs’n Things website here