This is possibly one of the most kid-friendly ski resorts in the world!
If you want to enjoy skiing in Japan with your family, then you should definitely consider staying at this amazing resort.
Mt Naeba has two massive interconnected ski resorts (Naeba and Kagura) located just 2 hours from Tokyo.
There are 51 trails for all levels, including an awesome snow park for kids!
It is highly recommended to stay at the Naeba Prince Hotel. It is right in the middle of the ski resort so you can ski-in and ski-out, has over a thousand rooms, plus restaurants, shops, hot springs and other attractions. If you would like to try one of the local restaurants, you can also enjoy just a short walk from the hotel.
Key Attractions for Kids
- Japan’s longest gondola connects the two ski resorts Naeba and Kagura. It is an amazing 5.5 km gondola ride through majestic mountain scenery. So much fun!
- Dedicated playground and activities for kids! Includes Jumping castle, toddler playground gym, sled carousel, snow-tubing, snow train, snow mobile
- World’s first indoor and outdoor kids ski program in English
- Ski lessons in English
- 202 Mikuni, Yuzawa-machi, Minamiuonuma-gun, Niigata-ken 949-6212
- Naeba: Dec. 10, 2016 to April 2, 2017
- Kagura: Nov. 19, 2016 to May 28, 2017
- Trails and lift information
- Lessons and guides
- Area guide
- Photos of the kids snow park
- Christmas events at the resort