The Tokyo Guide ebook (2nd Edition, 2017) has been launched!
Travel stress-free with your baby in Tokyo with the essential Tokyo Guide, designed especially for parents with babies and toddlers.
Do you want to enjoy Tokyo with your baby, with the least stress and the most fun?
Let me show you how!
- Planning to visit Tokyo soon for vacation, but worried about traveling in such a big city with your baby?
- You’ve been to Tokyo before, so you kind of know what to expect, but in the back of your mind you are anxious as this will be the first time with an infant in tow?
- Or maybe you are moving to Tokyo soon and wondering how on earth you are going to navigate all the train stations and elevators, not to mention how to find the baby-friendly cafes, sightseeing spots and playgrounds?
My Tokyo Guide can help you!
2nd Edition, 2017
The Tokyo Guide includes:
- 12 x Tokyo Guide eBooks (color PDF) – downloadable to your PC, tablet and smartphone
- The Tokyo Guide full ebook (color PDF) – downloadable to your PC, tablet and smartphone
- The Tokyo Guide iBook (text version with clickable TOC and Japanese addresses) – downloadable to your PC, tablet and smartphone
The Tokyo Guide includes over 250 locations in the Top 10 Most Baby-Friendly Spots in Tokyo:
- Ginza / Yurakucho
- Tokyo Midtown
- Roppongi Hills
- Harajuku / Omotesando
- Baby-friendly sightseeing
- Child-friendly cafes & restaurants
- Parks and playgrounds
- Nursing rooms
- Best shopping baby fashion, accessories, and souvenirs
As well as essential tips:
- Which train stations should I avoid with a stroller?
- What should I do when I catch the train with a stroller?
- What happens if my baby gets sick?
- Where can I find an English speaking paediatrician?
- Where can I buy diapers?
- Where can I buy baby food?
- Plus maps all the locations, and essential baby terms translated into Japanese to make your time in Tokyo a whole lot easier.
Perfect for families with newborn babies to 3 year old toddlers (or any child still in diapers or who needs a high chair!).
Is The Tokyo Guide suited for me?
The Tokyo Guide is perfect for you if:
- You have a baby or toddler (newborn to 3 years) – The Tokyo Guide includes information specific for this age group, such as baby nursing rooms for feeding and changing diapers, essential information such as where to buy diapers and baby food, and information to keep your baby happy such as indoor and outdoor playgrounds, so you can focus on sightseeing, shopping, and relaxing
- You want to visit the Top 10 Baby-Friendly Locations in Tokyo: 1) Tokyo, 2) Ginza / Yurakucho, 3) Tokyo Midtown, 4) Roppongi Hills, 5) Harajuku / Omotesando, 6) Shinjuku, 7) Shibuya, 8) Daikanyama, 9) Jiyugaoka, and 10) Futako-Tamagawa.
- You want the information that The Tokyo Guide provides: baby-friendly sightseeing spots, shopping destinations (baby fashion and accessories), play areas (indoor /outdoor playgrounds and rooftop gardens), baby-friendly cafes (all stroller-friendly), and baby nursing rooms. The Tokyo Guide is also perfect for you if you want extra information to organise and plan your day trips in Tokyo, such as where to buy diapers, milk formula, wipes, baby food, and advice for the train station.
The Tokyo Guide may not be suitable for you if:
- Your child is over 3 years age
- You want to visit places that are not included in the Top 10 Baby-Friendly Locations in Tokyo.
- You want information that is outside the scope of The Tokyo Guide.
Kate’s Guide was a lifesaver!! I spent a month in Tokyo with my then 16 month old son. My husband was directing a TV show in Tokyo, and luckily for me, the cinematographer’s wife also flew out from LA with her 6 month old daughter and 3 year old son. We were a #squad. Every day, we picked a place from the Guide and went (on foot/stroller/baby carrier, by taxi, and even via subway)! I have even recommended the Guide for my childless friends bc it is so easy to follow. Too many favorites to list, but the day trip to Jiyugaoka was so special. Thank you, Kate! We can’t wait to go back!!! P.S. Kate’s blog and Instagram helped, too! xx
Laura Bousman –
I traveled to Tokyo several time with my daughter who is now almost 2. On our first trip she was 3 months and having your guide helped me find great places where we could both enjoy tokyo and I wouldn’t be stressed out about finding facilities to change her etc. Loved the guide and found the suggestions incredibly helpful.
Pitchayada Ruanglek –
“Hi Kate! Just got back from Tokyo…and really your ebook was my savior! Take care xx”
Radmilla – 18th Sep 2016
“The eBook is really thorough, it boosts my confidence just by going through it!
My husband, our 1 yo baby, and i will visit Tokyo early Sept.”
Jessy – 17 July 2016
“We are back from Japan, and had a great time. We spent 2 weeks in Tokyo. This was our 2nd trip to Japan but our first with our 10 month old baby, and having your guide made things much easier. Being able to find playrooms close to the locations we were visiting was really great, and made our trip much more enjoyable. We particularly enjoyed the one at the Loft in Shibuya!”
Raoul and Kristin – 23rd July 2016
Video of why I started Tokyo Urban Baby and about my Tokyo Guide!