We recently stayed at a lovely Airbnb in Sapporo and I have been wanting to share it with you!
The hosts Ayako and Daisuke are fabulous and extremely friendly and helpful.
Combined with a big family-style apartment and their shuttle mini-bus to and from Sapporo Station (as the apartment is about 10min from Sapporo Station), it was perfect.
I had originally been hoping to book a hotel in the center of Sapporo city, but it was super expensive (it was a 3-day holiday at the time and prices had gone up), so I searched for an Airbnb and was lucky to find Ayako and Daisuke!
Here are some of the apartment features:
- 1 bedroom with double bed (the bed was low futon-style, so it was great for toddlers so there is no worry about them falling off)
- Lounge room with TV and sofa bed
- Kitchen with kitchen table and 4 chairs
- Refrigerator, kettle, toaster, plates, glasses, cutlery (microwave is on 1st floor)
- Washing machine and dryer (1st floor)
- Free wifi
- Shower, bath, 1 toilet
- Bath towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner
- Free shuttle bus to and from the station by the hosts
If you are looking for a spacious and clean place to stay, with friendly hosts, make sure you book here!
Website link: Daisuke and Ayako Airbnb