The Train and Bus Museum at Miyazakidai has been renovated and re-opened in February 2016!
It is beautiful and clean – a wonderful place for toddlers to run around and climb on board a big range of buses, trams and trains.
There can be quite a long queue for the attractions if you go on the weekend, but my kids were just happy to have the freedom to literally run around and enjoy jumping on and off the buses.
Highly recommend visiting this museum if:
- You have toddlers
- It is extreme weather – i.e. too cold/ too hot/ too wet to stay outside
- You want a place to hang out for an hour so your kids can freely run around in a safe and relatively enclosed area
See my video below for a sneak peek!
- Cost: Adults 200yen, kids >3yrs 100yen, kids under 3yrs are free
- Address: 2-10-12 Miyazakidai, Miyamae-ku, Kawasaki-shi
- Hours: 10am-4:30pm (closed Thursdays
- Website (in Japanese)
One thought on “Train and Bus Museum, Miyazakidai – perfect for toddlers to run around”
I am so glad I found this website. Husband and I are traveling to Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto in December for the first time with our 2 boys who are so much into trains and buses! I bet they will love this place.