Enjoy a full view of Tokyo from the observation decks 202 meters above the ground. Cafes and toy shops available in both towers.
- Address: 2-8-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Address in Japanese: 東京都新宿区西新宿2-8-1
- PH: 03-5321-1111
- Hours: 9:30am-11:00pm (Entry ends 30min before closing.). In August 2014, one of the observatories will be open from 7am. The South Observatory closes at 5:30pm (however, it closes at 11:00pm on days that the North Observatory is closed.)
- Closed: South Observatory: First and third Tuesday of every month. North Observatory: Second and fourth Monday of every month. When one of the days listed above falls on a holiday, the observatory will be open on the holiday but closed the following day. The observatories are closed during the New Year’s holiday season (29-31 December and 2-3 January). Note: the observatories are open on January 1.
- Cost: Free of charge
- Nursing room: Yes (B1F)
- Nappy change table: Yes (B1F and in wheelchair-access toilets)