I don’t drink coffee myself, but when my sister visited Tokyo recently she found this coffee bar and we had a wonderful time – quite hidden away and perfect for taking a break while baby is napping.
The shop Vacant sells beautiful products designed and made in Japan, and considering the high quality and uniqueness of the products, they are very reasonably priced. I bought a set of Japanese candles as Christmas presents – perfect souvenirs.
- Address: 3-20-13 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Address in Japanese: 東京都渋谷区神宮前3-20-13
- PH: 03-6459-2962
- Hours: 12-6pm (closed every Monday)
- Nursing room: No (closest is Tokyu Plaza baby room)
- Nappy change table: No (closest is Tokyu Plaza baby room)
- Child seats: No
- Little Nap website
- Vacant website