Brown Rice cafe is a lovely little vegetarian cafe in the backstreets of Omotesando with an open courtyard/terrace out the back – perfect for mummy and baby to relax and recharge on some yummy wholesome food and soothing hot soy drinks!
The entrance is a narrow laneway off the street. Look for the cafe sign and the green leafy lane to walk down to the cafe.
- Address: 1F, 5-1-8 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Address in Japanese: 東京都渋谷区神宮前5-1-8
- Opening hours: 11:30– 11pm (last order 10pm), Sundays close 9pm (last order 8pm)
- PH: 03-5778-5416
- Nursing room: No (closest is the nearby Omotesando Hills)
- Nappy change table: No (closest is the nearby Omotesando Hills)
- Child seats: Yes
2 thoughts on “Brown Rice, Omotesando – Baby-Friendly Cafe”
I loved this cafe! Everything was delicious and reasonably priced. The cafe decor was beautiful, I took lots of photos for inspiration!
Thank you for your comment! I also LOVE Brown Rice. It was renovated in mid 2014 and just re-opened a few months ago. The new interior is so beautiful.