Narita Airport is one of the most baby-friendly airports in the world. Here are my 5 reasons why!
This is my latest post on the Japan Travel website.
5 reasons Narita Airport is super baby-friendly:
- Baby nursing rooms – there are 36 (!) nursing rooms in Narita Airport (25 in Terminal 1 and 11 in Terminal 2), and all of them are clean and comfortable. Perfect place to nurse your baby and get organised before your flight.
- Playgrounds – there are kids playgrounds after passport control in both terminals. Wonderful place for your baby to play and relax before the flight.
- Baby products – you can buy essentials such as diapers and baby food at the drug stores.
- Free stroller rental – very convenient if you didn’t bring your own. Makes it much easier to zoom around the terminal with your baby.
- Super friendly airport staff who are not only happy to help you, but go out of their way to ensure you have a smooth and safe journey.
Here is a list of children’s facilities and services on the Narita Airport website.