I’ve been invited to talk at the next “Life Work” event about my experience of raising children and starting a business in Japan.
Life Work is an event held in a beautiful 80-year-old Japanese house, with invited speakers from around the world who share their ideas, experiences or unique perspectives.
If you are interested in joining, please contact the organiser Izumi on: email@example.com
Life Work Event
“Raising kids & starting a business in Japan”
- Date: Sunday 6th July
- Time: 2:00-3:30pm (doors open 1:30pm)
- Location: Half Pixel, 1-8-15 Sakuragaoka, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo Setagaya (10min walk from Kyodo Station)
- Cost: 1000yen (one drink included)
- No. seats: 15
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.theoceanbetween.us
Looking forward to seeing you there!