Here is a wonderful day trip with baby to Toyosu by guest blogger Elise Majewski. Thank you Elise!!
Day Trip Summary – walk in the park, lunch in Cafe Haus, shopping in Lalaport and take back home a delicious cake from Semailles!
1. Toyosu station, exit Lalaport. With stroller, take the Toyosueki Mae Exit #7.
2. Walk in Toyosu park, great playground even for 11-month baby
3. Lunch in Cafe Haus ( same brand as Ark Hilks Cafe in Roppongi Itchome)
- Menu in Japanese but dishes are displayed at the entrance.
- Baby friendly, two kind of high chairs (wood or Babybjorn)
- Terrace when the weather is good
- Children can borrow some toys/games
Diaper change available in ladies restroom and the nursing room (2F)
Even a kid’s restroom
Baby can enjoy a playground, small but she had a lot of fun.
And once baby is napping, it’s shopping time!!
For baby/ child clothes:
- Daddy oh Daddy
- Après les cours
- Grin8 (from GreenLabelRelaxing)
- Lagoon (from SM2)
- For baby/child shoes
- Abc mart
- Sport plaza where you can confirm the good shoe size with plastic clear sneakers ( sooooo useful)
For toys/ decoration:
- And always a visit at Daiso, the 100yen shop.
4. On the way back home, a treat with a cake from Semailles (near VivaHome)
Thank you so much Elise! I’ve been wanting to visit Toyosu in such a long time and have heard rave reviews about Cafe Haus. Can’t wait to go there!