When I first heard about Goos (pronounced in Japanese as “Goose”) I thought what a funny name for a building!
My friends Miho and Satoko raved about it and how baby-friendly the restaurant is, and so conveniently located near Shinagawa Station.
So as soon as we had the chance, we all went out for lunch there at the Garden Restaurant.
It is true – the restaurant is amazing!
The restaurant has super friendly staff, it is open and bright, cosy seating by the windows overlooking the green garden and waterfalls, and delicious all-you-can-eat buffet.
(The buffet is very cheap by the way at 1,300yen per person for 2 hours – see menu here).
There are also baby rooms and private nursing rooms on the 2nd floor.
Everything mums and babies could wish for!
- Garden Restaurant is located on 3rd Floor of Shinagawa Goos
- Directions: Take Takanawa Exit of Shinagawa Station, walk across the intersection at the lights, walk straight up the hill and Goos is the first building on your right (behind TGIF restaurant)
- Address: 3-13-3 Takanawa, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Address in Japanese: 東京都港区高輪3丁目13番3号
- Restaurant bookings: 03-5447-1151 (English okay)
- Lunch Menu
For more baby-friendly cafes and restaurants in Tokyo and Kyoto, make sure you buy my Guide!